The first four months membership is free for new members to GOC (unless you choose to receive our magazine) and you are able to cancel your membership during this period at no cost if you change your mind.
The Gay Outdoor Club is a not-for-profit members club. All subscriptions go to cover the costs of running the club.
By joining you are showing your support for the club, and there are lots of other reasons for you to join:
- You are able to go to any Gay Outdoor Club event throughout the country
- Gain full access to the event details and forums on this website
- Be fully covered by the club’s insurance
- Get involved and organise an event
- Priority booking on some events
- Take part in member-only events, such as the Annual Outdoor Gathering
You will receive no post from Gay Outdoor Club – Information about the club and its events will be found on this website, and we will send you e-mails about important club business.
Gay Outdoor Club is a charity and is run with a tight budget, costs to members are kept to a minimum so that as many people as possible can benefit. We encourage everyone who uses Gay Outdoor Club to join and not rely on members generosity.
Members may also subscribe to our printed magazine, which is mailed out ten times a year. The magazine contains the same information as the website but in a handy paper format. Download a sample copy from September 2018 below.
When you join online your membership will be renewed automatically each year. You are free to cancel your membership or change your payment method at any time.