See the heart of Scotland at it's best, in May.
Enjoy a week of walking, sight-seeing and socialising with Cherry Tree Lodge as the base. The provisional programme (dependant on weather and the needs of the group) is as follows:
- Arrivals from 5pm, with dinner and opening circle in the evening
- a visit to Dumfernline
- a walk along the Fife coastal path to Anstruther and beyond
- a trip to Edinburgh or Glasgow
- a hike along the top of the Ochills with an evening of story telling by professional story-teller Beverley
- Kinnoull Hill in Perthshire and the River Tay, with the opportunity of a visit to the new V&A in Dundee
- hiking in the Highlands folllowed by dinner
Full details and costs can be viewed by downloading the PDF below.
Please note that this event is being organised by Cherry Tree Lodge and the Edward Carpenter Community (Scotland)