search bars close map-marker arrow-right tags twitter facebook

Covid-19 update

After careful consideration of the current situation, the board of Gay Outdoor Club has recommended that group coordinators cancel all events that are due to take place from now until the end of April. This is in line with the lead set by The Ramblers. We will review the position next month and issue further advice at that time. We are very sorry that we have had to do this, but given the severity of the situation, we felt that it was the only responsible course of action. Please be assured that we will get events up and running again just as soon as it is considered safe for us to do so.

May we also reassure members who have booked to attend the Annual Outdoor Gathering that we have not forgotten about it. We do not need to make a decision as to whether the AOG can go ahead until June, which is what we plan to do. If we do have to cancel AOG 2020, all members who have booked will receive a full refund.

The health and safety of our members, along with those of the wider community, will be our primary consideration in all the decisions we make. We will do our best to keep you informed of all developments.

Please stay safe and healthy!

Best wishes,

Peter, Chairman

Related posts

Join Now…